1 chicken breast
Juice from 1/2 a lemon
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 small garlic clove, minced
1 small garlic clove
big handful of fresh parsley leaves
big handful of fresh cilantro including tender stems
a few fresh mint leaves
juice & zest from remaining 1/2 lemon
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
salt & pepper
- Remove zest from about half the lemon and reserve. Cut in half and juice the lemon into a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Whisk together half the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic in a bowl and place the chicken breast in the marinade. Turn several times to coat well.
- While the chicken is marinating, place green sauce ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Taste and add more salt or olive oil as needed.
- Heat a grill over medium heat. Grill the chicken breast for about 10 minutes. Turn and cook the other side another 10 minutes, depending on how thick the breast is. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes to let the juices redistribute.
- Slice and serve chicken drizzled with herb sauce. Serves 2.