1 cup packed pitted dates
1 cup raw walnuts
1 cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
pinch sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon coconut extract
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Pulse the dates in a food processor until finely chopped. Scrape chopped dates into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add the walnuts, almond flour, coconut flour, and sea salt to the bowl. Pulse until mixture resembles a fine meal. Add the chopped dates, vanilla and coconut extracts and coconut oil and pulse until combined.
- Dump the mixture into the mixing bowl. Scoop out heaping tablespoons and roll compactly into balls about the size of walnuts. Place balls on a parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips over low heat on the stove or in a glass bowl in the microwave. Drizzle chocolate over the balls or dip balls into chocolate. Chill until the chocolate hardens.
- Enjoy right away or keep chilled.