from Martha Stewart
8 oz 70% dark chocolate chips
4 tablespoons coconut oil
3 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch sea salt
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, for rolling
Other coatings: shredded coconut, candy sprinkles, finely chopped nuts
- 8 oz. 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, for rolling
- Toppings: finely chopped pistachios, hazelnuts, toasted shredded coconut, candy sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate with oil and the water in a small pan on the stove over the lowest heat setting. Stir in vanilla and sea salt. Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish and refrigerate until mixture is set but still pliable, about 30 minutes.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Coat your hands in cocoa and roll the balls to make them smooth. Then roll in various toppings, or simply roll in cocoa. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.