25 Jovial Crispy Cocoa cookies, finely ground (about 1 1/2 cups)
5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoon cane sugar
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup full-fat coconut milk
3 tablespoons cane sugar or coconut sugar
pinch sea salt
10 oz Enjoy Life vegan mini chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled, sliced
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Break up the cookies into small pieces and then pulse the pieces in a food processor until you have 1 1/2 cups. (Remove any large chunks of cookies that didn’t pulverize.) Add the crumbs back into the processor bowl along with the melted coconut oil, sugar, and salt and pulse until combined.
- Firmly press the cookie crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Bake until crust is fragrant, about 12 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Place a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat and add the coconut milk, sugar, and salt. Stir until coconut milk is hot and sugar dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate ganache into cooled cookie crust. Chill in the refrigerator until firm, 1 – 2 hours. Arrange sliced strawberries over the top of the chocolate.