Strawberry Cheesecake Oatmeal Bake
1 1/2 cups oats, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup cane sugar
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pint strawberries, washed, sliced
1 cup cottage cheese
4 teaspoons cane sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
pinch sea salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 8 x 8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Mix in the soaked oats and fold in the strawberries.
- Place cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add spoonfuls of cottage cheese mix to the top of the oats. Swirl a knife through the cheese to give it a marbleized look.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving.