Raw Tea Sandwiches
1 cucumber (half sliced, half diced)
1 cup pine nuts
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
1 cup cucumber, diced (use the other half of the cucumber from above)
1 tablespoon tarragon
Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the beets and half of the cucumber into thin rounds.
- Place pine nuts, nutritional yeast, water, and lemon juice in food processor. Process until very well blended.
- Stir in the scallions, diced cucumber and the tarragon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- You can either make little stacks with the beets and cucumbers, or just place a mound on top of a beet slice or cucumber slice.