1 cup rolled oats
4 cups cool filtered water
large pinch sea salt
- Place oats, water and salt a large bowl and soak overnight covered* with a cloth.
- Blend the oats and water in a blender until smooth.
- Strain oat liquid through a fine sieve, cheese cloth, or nut milk bag (Oryana sells nut milk bags) into a bowl.
- Store in a clean glass jar in the refrigerator. Keeps for several days.
- You can flavor your oat milk with cinnamon, vanilla, honey, etc.
*If you want it quicker, you don’t have to soak the oats overnight. You can just toss in the blender and blend away. But soaking makes it more nutritious and digestible.