After cloud bread cools, it has a texture similar to wheat bread. Enjoy cloud bread the same as you would “regular” bread, with peanut butter and jelly, as a BLT, etc. Add seasonings before baking if you wish, like garlic powder, herbs, etc.
3 eggs, whites and yolks separated
3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In one bowl, combine the egg yolks with the cream cheese and mix until smooth
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, place egg whites and cream of tartar. Whisk until fluffy and stiff peaks have formed. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites until combined.
- Scoop the mixture onto the prepared sheets and shape into 4-inch rounds about 3/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely. Store in a tightly sealed container or ziplock bag in the refrigerator.