5 ½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
2 teaspoons sea salt
½ cup orange juice concentrate
1 cup canola oil
1 cup cane sugar
3 tablespoons vanilla
1 cup agave syrup
7 ½ cups rolled oats
2 cups raisins
2 cups dried apricot, rough chopped
4 medium ripe bananas
1 cup flax seeds, ground fine
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, oats, and raisins in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place apricots and ground flax seed in the bowl of a food processor and process until apricots are chopped fine. Add the bananas and pulse until bananas are well mashed.
- Blend the banana mixture, oil, sugar, agave, eggs and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place heaping, rounded tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake about 20 minutes until golden and lightly browned on the bottom. Makes 40 cookies.