Thank you for placing orders for essentials during this period. We are working hard to fulfill as many orders as we can, as quickly as we can, while still serving our in-store shoppers. Your order will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Please review the guidelines below before placing your order:
- Orders will be shopped and made ready for pick-up between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday – Saturday. (No curbside service on Sunday.) You can send in your order via this form at any time, but orders made after 4:00 pm will be processed in the order they were received beginning at 10:00 am the next day.
- We request orders be of reasonable size. We are still receiving regular shipments, but want to ensure there is ample choice and product for all shoppers. Reasonable product substitutions may be made by our shoppers.
- Please do not order for multiple people using the same, or one form. You must fill out a SEPARATE form for each order.
- We are not able to add items to your order after it is placed.
- We will start to work on your order as soon as possible and call you with any questions and to arrange a pick-up time. Orders are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Due to demand, it may take us up to 36 hours to fulfill orders.
- When your order is ready, we will call you to place your credit card payment by phone and confirm your pick-up time. (Note: Owner Appreciation Month 10% discount cannot be applied to curbside.)
- Due to these unprecedented circumstances we will not be charging for this service at this time. We will be adding $1 to each order to support staff appreciation meals during this trying time. As circumstances change, we may initiate a delivery fee to cover our labor expense.
- We are no longer be offering curbside service on Sundays.
- Note: we are not able to provide Ice Cream or Alcohol with this service. We can only fill an order of up to 5 transplants, subject to availability.
Pick-up Location: Curbside Pickups will be made at one of the designated parking spots on Lake Street near the Oryana Cafe Entrance. Pull up in one of the marked “Oryana Curbside Pick-up” parking spaces. We will watch for you at your designated pick-up time. If you have questions when you arrive, you can call 231-620-4520.
Our online form is the most efficient way to place your order, but if you prefer to place a phone order, call our direct pick-up order line at 231-346-2850 between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
We may be able to do limited deliveries for those not able to come to us in store. Currently all deliveries will be done by volunteers and are contingent upon their availability. In town deliveries may be made by bike courtesy of our friends at Norte. If you would like to request delivery, please note it in the Additional Notes section on your form. Once your order is placed our Curbside Coordinator will contact you to set-up a delivery time.
If you are interested in volunteering your services for delivery please email Devin at [email protected].