Thank you for placing orders for essentials during this period. We are working hard to fulfill as many orders as we can, as quickly as we can, while still serving our in-store shoppers. Please review the guidelines below before placing your order:
Special Notice: Oryana will be closed Sunday, April 5 and Sunday, April 12 for store cleaning and staff recuperation. These closures will include our curbside service. We will do our best to fulfill Saturday and Sunday orders as soon as we can after reopening on Monday. Thank you for your patience as we will contact you to arrange your pick-up time as soon as we are able.
- Orders will be shopped and made ready for pick-up between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm daily. You can send in your order via this form at any time, but orders made after 4:00 pm will be processed beginning at 10:00 am the next day.
- We request orders be of reasonable size. We are still receiving regular shipments, but want to ensure there is ample choice and product for all shoppers. Reasonable product substitutions may be made by our shoppers.
- We will start to work on your order as soon as possible and call you with any questions and to arrange a pick-up time. Due to demand, it may take us up to 24 hours to fulfill orders.
- When your order is ready, we will call you to place your credit card payment by phone and confirm your pick-up time.
- Due to these unprecedented circumstances we will not be charging for this service at this time. If circumstances change, we may initiate a delivery fee to cover our labor expense.
- Note: we are not able to provide Ice Cream or Alcohol with this service.
Pick-up Location: Curbside Pickups will be made at one of the designated parking spots on Lake Street near the Oryana Cafe Entrance. Pull up in one of the marked “Oryana Curbside Pick-up” parking spaces. We will watch for you at your designated pick-up time. If you have questions when you arrive, you can call 231-409-6443.
Our online form is the most efficient way to place your order, but if you prefer to place a phone order, call our direct pick-up order line at 231-346-2850 between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
We may be able to do limited deliveries for those not able to come to us in store. Currently all deliveries will be done by volunteers and are contingent upon their availability. In town deliveries may be made by bike courtesy of our friends at Norte. If you would like to request delivery, please note it in the Additional Notes section on your form. Once your order is placed our Curbside Coordinator will contact you to set-up a delivery time.
If you are interested in volunteering your services for delivery please email Devin at [email protected].