At the onset of the pandemic, Oryana reacted quickly to offer curbside shopping as a free service to our customers. But now, due to low demand and staffing challenges, we are only able to offer curbside shopping service to customers who cannot shop for themselves.
For shoppers who need this service, we will shop for you and call when your order is ready. We ask that orders be picked up the same day they are ready.
Please review the guidelines below before placing your order:
- Orders will be shopped and made ready for pick-up as soon as possible. You can send in your order via this form at any time.
- Reasonable product substitutions may be made by our shoppers.
- Please do not order for multiple people using the same, or one form. You must fill out a SEPARATE form for each order.
- We are not able to add items to your order after it is placed.
- We will call you with any questions.
- When your order is ready, we will call you to place your credit card payment by phone and confirm your pick-up time.
- GIFT CARDS available for purchase via curbside.
- Prepared food items from the Café are available. Note: the 10th Street Café has its own curbside service.
(Call 231-346-2853 for cafe curbside service.)
Pick-up Location: Curbside pick-ups are at the east parking lot off Lake St. by the TART trailhead. Call 231-620-4520 to let us know you’re here.
Our online form is the most efficient way to place your order, but if you prefer to place a phone order, call 231-947-0191 between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.