1 prepared pizza dough ball
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
3 cups shredded smoked mozzarella cheese
1 heaping cup diced sweet potato
4-6 stalks green kale, stems removed, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 slices bacon, cooked, chopped
1/3 cup sliced red onion
- Toss the diced sweet potato in a drizzle of olive oil and roast at 375F until soft, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Add the kale to a bowl and massage with a little olive oil until well coated.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place on a sheet pan or pizza pan. Turn oven up to 500F.
- Spread sauce over dough. Sprinkle with about half the grated cheese. Sprinkle with the onion, sweet potato, and bacon.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with kale and remaining cheese. Return pan to oven and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until dough is golden brown. Serve immediately.