1 13.5 oz can full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 cup high quality unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour liquid into popsicle molds and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- To remove popsicles from molds, dunk in a large bowl of hot water to loosen them or run hot water over the molds, being careful not to let any water into the mold. If they get too melted during this process, lay them on a plate and refreeze. Store fudgesicles in a plastic container or sealable bag in the freezer. Makes about 6 popsicles.
- Pick up popsicle molds over at Oryana West
- You can purchase extra popsicle sticks at Michael’s and other hobby stores