Keep a supply of nice cheeses around this summer for easy, impromptu cheese boards for when friends and family pop over. Feature 3 or 4 of your favorite cheeses and accompany them with other stuff you have in the fridge and pantry, like fruit, olives, crackers, mustard, pickles, bread, sliced meat, etc. Choose a large platter, start by placing your cheeses where you want them, and then build everything else around the cheeses. Enjoy!
- Idyll Farms Goat Milk Camembert Cheese (10th)
- Creamy feta chunks from the olive bar (10th)
- Divina Sour Cherry Spread (West)
- Cypress Grove Lamb Chopper (West)
- Mitica Marcona Almonds (West)
- Jarlsberg (West & 10th)
- Red Dragon Cheddar with Wholegrain Mustard & Ale (West & 10th)