Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Bites
3/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
1 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup gluten free quick oats
4 tablespoons agave syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the cashews, freeze dried strawberries, and quick oats into a food processor or blender. Process for about 2 minutes, or until you are left with a fine powder. Don't over process or blend, this could cause you to end up with cashew butter.
- Add in the vanilla extract and agave, stir until fully combined. Will be slightly sticky.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of mixture and press together with your hands.
- Roll into a ball shape. Mixture will be sticky. Make sure you press it together firmly in your palms to get the mixture to form into a shape.
- Recipe will make approximately 18 bites. Enjoy! Can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days. Can also be kept in the refrigerator if you enjoy them cold.