Paleo Banana Bread
1 cup coconut flour
3 large bananas
4 large eggs
6 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
5 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan.
- Mash the banana and mix with the honey, butter, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until well combined.
- Spread batter into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.