1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup cane sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup all-purpose or pastry flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Stir in cocoa and sugars until dissolved.
- Stir in eggs one at a time; stir in vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, and nuts, if using.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before removing brownies from pan. Enjoy warm or room temperature.