Make these easy spooky mummy hotdogs for your Halloween celebration!
1 (8-oz.) can Crescent dough
2 slices American or cheddar cheese
8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Separate the crescent triangles and form them into 4 rectangles, pinching together the seams as needed. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into thin strips.
- Cut each slice of cheese into 4 strips.
- Place a hot dog on top of a piece of cheese, then wrap with crescent dough to look like bandages. Leave a gap where the mummy ‘face’ would be. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until dough is golden about 15 minutes.
- Dot the mustard onto each hot dog ‘face’ to create eyes. Serve immediately.