As a trusted resource of health and a community gathering space, Oryana is closely monitoring updates on the Coronavirus and Covid-19. We are following all of the recommended protocols and procedures from the CDC, World Health Organization, and State agencies to do our part to stop the spread of any germs or viruses while still continuing to provide our essential service to the community.
We’ve created this page as a resource that you can check on a regular basis for updates. This will include any new information that we receive as it relates to our staff and shoppers and also any temporary policies and procedures that we put in place for your health. We will also continue to share information on our Facebook Page and via our e-newsletter (you can sign up through the link in the upper left corner of our homepage) as it is appropriate.
Thank you for looking to us for good food and good health. We, as always, are here to serve you.
- Face Coverings Required – Face coverings are required to shop at both locations. We will provide a covering if you do not have one. (Face coverings should be tightly knit material or face shield that covers both your nose and mouth at all times. Oryana reserves the right to refuse service to anyone wearing a face covering that we deem ineffective.) Those not willing or able to wear a face mask may use our free curbside pick-up service.
- Limited Store Hours – Oryana 10th Street hours 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Mon-Sat, 9:00am – 7:00pm Sunday, and West hours 7:00 am – 8:00 pm daily.
- Cafe Hours – Oryana 10th, 8 am – 3:30 pm, Oryana West, closed.
- Dine-in Seating – No dine-in seating available at either location. But we have tables outside.
- No ‘Bring Your Own’ Drink Cups – To reduce the contact that our staff has with outside materials, we will not be allowing travel coffee mugs, etc.
- Store Returns – Please contact our Customer Service team at either location about your return. While we are not physically taking items back, we will be happy to issue a refund for you.
- Bulk Purchases – Oryana staff members will continuously monitor our bulk departments to ensure safety standards.
- Social Distancing – We ask you, as much as is possible, to practice Social Distancing in our stores.
- Returnable Bottles/Cans – We are not taking returnable bottles or cans INSIDE our store, they must be placed in designated carts OUTSIDE each store ($25 maximum). Farmer’s Creamery and Hilhof Dairy glass milk bottles can be placed in designated crates near our entrances. They will be picked up, cleaned, and sanitized by our vendors.