The Wellness Department at Oryana
Oryana has one of the most comprehensive selections of vitamins and supplements in our region, ranging from certified organic whole foods vitamins to homeopathic medicines and organic herbal supplements to the best quality fish oils from the most trusted brands in the natural health industry. Our helpful and knowledgeable Wellness staff will go the extra mile to assist you in choosing the best products for your health. Our department has monthly sales, helping to make good health affordable for everyone. If there is a product we don’t carry we will do our best to special order it for you. We look forward to serving you!
Everyday Value products in Wellness
Oryana’s Wellness product selection is based on the following guidelines:
- Products should feature the USDA Certified Organic Seal or contain at least 70% organic ingredients, no synthetic fragrances and no synthetic ingredients that our research has found to be harmful.
- No products will use animals for testing purposes.
- Most vitamins are whole food sourced and contain at least 70% certified organic ingredients and do not contain GMOs whenever possible.
What you'll find in Wellness:
Some of the brands we carry include Garden of Life, New Chapter, NutraBio, Pure Essence, Herb pharm, Oregon Wild Harvest, Gaia Herbs, Himalayan, Nordic Naturals, Carlsons, Solaray, Pioneer
Look for these high-quality products: Nubian Heritage, Avalon, Alba, Super Salve, Desert Essence, PureLife, Griffin Remedy, Aubrey, Badger
We carry only the finest, cleanest brands of cosmetics including Dr Hauschka, Evan Healy, Mineral Fusion, and Aubrey.
We carry a wide range of products from local producers including lotions from Indira, lotions, salves, and essential oils from Creation Farm, Cave Girl soaps, Izlla, Fishcreek soaps, BeeDazzled candles, facial masks, scrubs from Brittanie's Thyme, and many more.
For Your Health Articles
New! Oryana's Own Vitamin Brand!
Vitamer, the company we chose to manufacture our in-house brand of supplements, uses only the highest quality materials. These supplements are also manufactured and tested to the highest standards that you, our members-customers, expect. All of the manufacturing facilities are audited and have passed the third party certification process for ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’ by the Natural Products Association, QAI and CCOF for Organic Certification.
What exactly, are good manufacturing practices?
- Complete raw material sampling, including identification, analysis, and release to predetermined specifications.
- Microbiological analysis to ensure absence of salmonella, E.coli, yeast, and molds
- Room and equipment inspection used in blending, milling, drying, and coating
- Double check weighing system of all ingredients to eliminate mixing errors
- Testing for hardness, thickness, and friability at half hour intervals to ensure uniformity
- Retention of all samples for a minimum of 3 years
- Finished product sample analysis from production line
A few historical facts about Vitamer:
- parent company was founded in 1924
- Began hand encapsulating dried vegetables in 1925
- Developed into pharmaceutically-registered manufacturing facility in the early 1940’s
- Meets stringent requirements of State and Federal FDA, rare in dietary supplement industry
The company is also committed to environmental sustainability. The shipping boxes are partially recycled and packed with 100% biodegradable and recyclable peanuts. The recyclable amber glass bottles are made from 35% recycled material, and the white plastic caps are also recyclable.
We talked to other leading co-ops in the country that have high standards for their vitamins and supplements, and the same company kept coming up as being the highest quality available. We feel confident that you will love the quality and pricing of our new vitamins.
If, however, you are unsatisfied for any reason, please return your product for a full refund. We guarantee them!