Welcome to our recipe page! These recipes offer easy, nutritious, seasonal, and economically priced meal ideas. Check back often as we add new recipes every week.
OUR NEWEST RECIPES
Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Sweet Potato Lime Salad
Roasted Pear Salad
Carrot Orange Cranberry Muffins
Autumn Carrot, Squash and Sweet Potato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons
Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad
Broccoli Kale Gratin
Carrot Ginger Salad Dressing
Buckwheat Currant Pecan Bread
Chocolate Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas and Toasted Hazelnuts
Caramel Apple Galette
Not Just Potato Pancakes
2½ lbs. (combined weight) potatoes, sweet potatoes, golden beets, parsnips
1 medium onion
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons chives, chopped
2 teaspoons sea salt
- Using a box grater or a food processor with a grating disc, coarsely grate the onion and place in a colander to drain. Coarsely grate the root vegetables and add to the colander.
- Whisk together the eggs and chives in a large bowl.
- Press the onion/veggie mixture to extract as much liquid as possible, then add to the egg mixture. Add flour and salt and mix well.
- In a large heavy bottomed skillet heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium high heat. Drop about a ¼ cup of the mixture into the pan and flatten with a spatula to form 3-inch pancakes.
- Fry until golden brown, about 1 minute. Turn and fry the other sides until golden brown. Repeat with all the batter. Transfer pancakes to a cookie sheet. and roast in a 400 degree oven for 6 minutes.
Almond Crusted Chevre and Grape Truffles
Elegant and delicious with a fresh grape inside.
Almond Pancakes with Cherry Sauce
Delicious wheat-free pancakes with a lovely cherry pie-like sauce.